1. Where were you Born / Where to do live now?
I was born in Sao Paulo, Brasil. I currently live in San Diego, CA.
2. When did you start skating?
In 2002 I had just stopped sailing and got really into skateboarding through a friend.
3. Who were your greatest influences as kid?
My parents and a few of my teachers and friends from school, I think they made me the person that I am today. My influences in skateboarding were Bob Burnquist, Bucky Lasek, Pierre Luc, Danny Way and Colin Mckay on the old Plan B videos.
4. Who do you look up to now?
Lincoln Ueda because he has made it in skateboarding and he is still one of the nicest people I know.
5. Favorite places to skate?
My favorite places to skate are the extinct DC ramp, Clairemont YMCA, THI, Bob's Mega ramp and the DC Monster ramp
6. What’s been your favorite WCS contest? Why?
Rome World Cup without a doubt because I was always in love with roman history and I got to spend some days exploring the city with my wife
7. What’s your setup and sponsors?
My sponsors are Boneless pads, Protec, Birdhouse
I'm riding a Birdhouse deck 8 3/8, spitfire F1 wheels 55mm, Bones Swiss ceramics, 49ers Thunder trucks and Mob grip tape.
8. Anyone you would like to Thank?
All my friends that I skateboard with and my family